Multimedia SIG Productions
The Multimedia SIG sometimes collaborates on production of videos, and you can see some examples here. (If you would like to know more about how to actually do a multimedia presentation, click here.)
A fun Multimedia SIG production for the 2012-2013 season.
For the 2014-2015 season, the Multimedia SIG produced and published an MPEG-4 video to introduce prospective members to the activities, services, facilities, and equipment available at the GVCC. Contributing members included: Holly Chorba, Linda Gregory, Vic Kucera, Peg Robb, Jim Roberts, Marilyn Scase, Jack Sharrock, Doug Stenerson, and Rob Wells. The video was Directed by Larry Springford with the help of Expert Advisors, Garry Kattge and Phil Wenstrand. (duration 07:47)
Green Valley Recreation Camera Club Instructional Videos
In the 2016-2017 season the Multimedia SIG has begun production of instructional videos for the GVR Camera Club. As these are finished, they will be available on-line in the Camera Club Educational section. The first is available here…
Helpful Materials For Anyone Interested in Multimedia
Below you’ll find some samples of ways our SIG can help:
- 10 Ways to Shoot Like a Pro (Capturing visual and audio Material)
- Video Editing Software Example (A sample screen from Premiere Elements software)
- Audio Editing Software Example (A sample screen from Audacity software)
- Using Stills in Video (A short video on the subject by one of our members)
- Creating and Animating Graphics (Samples)
- For information on one way to present your multimedia presentations, check out the Camera Club’s Theme Galleries!
- Outside Resources
- Producing with iMovie software (Links courtesy of Grace Pitzer)
Other Places to See SIG Members’ Multimedia Productions
Green Valley Camera Club members frequently prepare multimedia presentations for GVCC “Showtime” productions, “Scavenger Hunts“, and “Travelogues“. For more information, check out the THEME GALLERIES page of this website.
You can send a REPLY about this page. We look forward to receiving your comments.