Date Subject / Discussion Leader
Current as of 2/18/2017
12/08/16 “Reverie”: Where It All Started / NA
12/15/16 Cuts, Fades, and Wipes / NA
12/22/16 Studio Shoot for “Foam-Core Mounting” / SIG Project
01/05/17 Preparing For Your Project / Larry Springford
01/12/17 Drone Update / Phil Winstrand
01/19/17 Green Screen / Jim Roberts
01/26/17 General Discussion Topics / Various
02/02/17 Lighting / Gary Kattge
02/09/17 Sound / Various
02/16/17 Moving Map Creation / Larry Springford
02/23/17 Supporting Equipment Used to Shoot Video (fluid heads,
dollys, rails, Steadicam mounts, viewfinders, etc.) / Various
03/02/17 Music in Your Video (Sources, Usage, Editing, etc.) / Lavender
03/09/17 3D and animation / TBD
03/16/17 Interview Project Planning / Grace Pitzer
03/23/17 Interview Project Filming / Grace Pitzer
03/30/17 4K (Everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask…) / TBD
04/06/17 Time-lapse / Lavender
Contact Information for Photo Galleries, Slideshows, & Videos: (Click address to E-mail)
All photos on our website pages are the property of our members and downloading or using the photos without permission of the owner is prohibited.
If you have any questions about this site or want permission to use our member photos, please contact us at:
Green Valley Recreation Camera Club, Arizona
- Image Files - JPEG, 1024 pixel size, at web-friendly resolution, preferably with Exif meta data
- Presentations (recommended) - PCs: ProShow Gold and Producer output to MPEG-4; MACs: iPhoto and iMovie (also Apple Keynote and Final Cut Pro) output to MPEG4, h.264 . Cross-Platform: Adobe Premiere Elements output to MPEG-4, h.264.
- Video (includes audio) - MPEG4, h.264 codec; NTSC Standard; progressive scanning; 720p to 1080p resolution, 30 fps preferred; 16:9 aspect ratio preferred, 4:3 aspect ratio OK; maximum duration 15 minutes.
- Website presentation and video plugins - Vimeo; shown directly in Wordpress website
- Audio (only) - MP3; The free software program titled "Audacity" is a good audio editor.
- Member Posts - Submissions: .txt and .TEXT files preferred; WORD.doc acceptable
- Member Links - To non-commercial personal outside websites; linked in member's GVCC personal gallery/bio; and approved by GVCC Webmaster
Note: There are other software Titles that are acceptable for developing and outputting suitable formats for presentations and videos to be shown in this website (i.e., Microsoft Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Flash, and Adobe Elements).
FEATURED PHOTO GALLERY -- "Members Favorite Image"GVRCC members are invited to submit their images for Featured Galleries and other galleries in the Website. Subject matter should support the gallery title. Instructions on how to submit images for our website galleries are provided on the GVRCC "Photographic Image Submission Form" that is available on the sidebar of Gallery pages in this website. Any questions - contact Jim Roberts by email to: Galleries@dev.gvcameraclub.org.The "Members Favorite Image" Featured Photo Gallery is the first of a series of favorite galleries that will be presented during the 2016 -2017 GVRCC season. Look forward to submitting your images in categories such as Portrait, Landscape, Action Sports, Wildlife, Photojournalism, Architecture, etc. Looking forward, member suggestions for Featured Photo Galleries are also welcome.We invite you to send in your ideas for future Featured Photo Galleries. Have a FUN time shooting!Click here to view the Featured Photo Gallery.