Below you’ll find a list of trips that have been planned by the Green Valley Camera Club. Each Trip listing below is linked to the Camera Club’s Eventbrite site where members may get more information or sign up for a trip:
- Saturday, November 1, 2014 – Sonita Vineyard Wine Tasting
- Tuesday, November 4, 2014 – Canoa Ranch
- Thursady, November 13, 2014 – Tucson Windows and Doors
- December 3, 2014 – Degrazia Gallery
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014 – Philabaum Glass Gallery
- Monday, January 12, 2015 – Cocoraque Ranch
- Monday, January 19, 2015 – Tucson Windows and Doors
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015- Reid Park Zoo..Behind The Scenes
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015- Stewart Boot Factory
- Monday, February, 2, 2015 – Working With Live Models In A Western Town
- Thursday, February 12, 2015 – IPhone, Ipad and Androids.
- Monday, February 16, 2015 – Tucson Windows and Doors.
- Wednesday, February 25, 2015 – Walking Tour of 4th Avenue.
- Monday, March 16, 2015, Greek Monastery (Florence)
- Tuesday, March 17, 2015 – Tohono Chul Park
- Thursday, March 26, 2015 – Ruby Ghost Town.
CARL H. SPARFELD (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact Information for Photo Galleries, Slideshows, & Videos: (Click address to E-mail)
All photos on our website pages are the property of our members and downloading or using the photos without permission of the owner is prohibited.
If you have any questions about this site or want permission to use our member photos, please contact us at:
Green Valley Camera Club, Arizona
- Image Files - JPEG, 1024 pixel size, at web-friendly resolution, preferably with Exif meta data
- Presentations (recommended) - PCs: ProShow Gold and Producer output to MPEG-4; MACs: iPhoto and iMovie (also Apple Keynote and Final Cut Pro) output to MPEG4, h.264 . Cross-Platform: Adobe Premiere Elements output to MPEG-4, h.264.
- Video (includes audio) - MPEG4, h.264 codec; NTSC Standard; progressive scanning; 720p to 1080p resolution, 30 fps preferred; 16:9 aspect ratio preferred, 4:3 aspect ratio OK; maximum duration 15 minutes.
- Website presentation and video plugins - Vimeo; shown directly in Wordpress website
- Audio (only) - MP3; The free software program titled "Audacity" is a good audio editor.
- Member Posts - Submissions: .txt and .TEXT files preferred; WORD.doc acceptable
- Member Links - To non-commercial personal outside websites; linked in member's GVCC personal gallery/bio; and approved by GVCC Webmaster
Note: There are other software Titles that are acceptable for developing and outputting suitable formats for presentations and videos to be shown in this website (i.e., Microsoft Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Flash, and Adobe Elements).
FEATURED PHOTO GALLERY -- "Tom Aslakson - Member of the GVCC"GVCC members are invited to submit their images for Featured Galleries and other galleries in the Website. Subject matter should support the gallery title. Instructions on how to submit images for our website galleries are provided on the GVCC "Photographic Image Submission Form" that is available on the sidebar of Gallery pages in this website. Any questions - contact Jim Roberts by email to: Galleries@dev.gvcameraclub.org.This is Tom's personal Member Photo Gallery on the GVCC Website. Tom has done a great job in preparing the gallery and displaying his wonderful images. This Gallery with Slideshow is a good example for members to check out if they are considering preparing a personal Member Photo Gallery for the GVCC Website. Looking forward to next season, the Featured Photo Galleries will be chosen from member suggestions.We invite you to send in your ideas for future Featured Photo Galleries. Have a great Summer!Click here to view the Featured Photo Gallery.